The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, not much change here, temps in the mid to high 60 for the next few weeks, hard to say about rain. One forecast call for low chances everyday, another no chance until a high chance on Tuesday. Why bother?

Filled up yesterday at Costco, $3.04, was down to $2.99 last week. Other stations are up ten cents. Two stations, one up US60 wants $4.99, the other up I-17 wants $4.95, both are remote enough that gouging works.

In case you're wondering, Pat is off vacation now and has started doing "Flatt Bear" again.

Today is housecleaning day, I kind of bounce around as she cleans one room or another. Other than that, nothing else on the schedule. I lost my battle with the insurance company, they want me to pay for 1/3 the cost of the tire replacement even though I was not at fault for the accident. They called it, "betterment". I told them I was not made better just because my tire has some wear on it, but they're saying that this is an industry practice. They are nickle and diming on a claim that will cost them around $15,000. I'm arguing principle, they're arguing "let's save a much as we can". So I'm screwed. I know a lady that hit someone that pulled in front of her and the insurance company only wants to pay 70%, saying that she didn't hit her breaks soon enough.

Take care, be good, stay happy and most of all, stay safe....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-05-2023, 06:25 AM