The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning 
       It looks like a good day today as far as the temperature goes and some sun is predicted. We have had fog for the last 2000 days it seems  Icon_e_biggrin

Don, Insurance companies try their damnnest to keep lawyers busy. that is why there are so many injuries caused by a fender bender. A friend had his new truck hit by a tire and wheel that fell of the axle of an oncoming pickup several years ago. First off the other guys insurance said it wasn't the other guys fault even though he admitted it but that was rectified because my friend had a dashcam. Then they wanted to use after market parts which more than likely would have voided his extended warranty. He only had 1400 miles on the truck. His insurance company sided with him and made them take care of the damage the right way. 

I think today will be a scenery day on the layout. I have had enough working on cars and locomotives for a while

I am glad Packy is back at it. Hope he is well. 

Prayers for everyone, we need them 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 01-05-2023, 07:05 AM