The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, folks

It is 42 heading up to 48. We had showers overnight and might have a few more today. The project site is now once again a quagmire of mud.

Over the last few days I have built an Accurail 40 foot steel box car and started work on a wood box car. My order for coal loads for my Bowser 100-ton hoppers arrived so I may run them soon.

Did not do much around the house. My back has been giving me issues the past few days. It has been hard to move around and even get comfortable sitting. I am scheduled for an injection next Friday.

If I have the time and opportunity, I may venture into new DCC territory for me and change the address on a couple of locomotives. I may even then try to create a consist. Other than that I have the Accurail box car to finish and more hoppers to check and tune up.

Looks like I am going to have to make a pharmacy run on the way home this afternoon. I need to make a run to Delaware for gas this weekend. Delaware prices are $3.09 to $3.49. Pennsylvania are $3.49 to $3.89.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-06-2023, 08:04 AM