The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, ahh, Saturday, got two extra hours of sleep, delightful. Today is going to be nice, high 60's, "plenty of sunshine" says the forecast. To be sure, all this coming week will by like this, very high 60's all week.

Gas is nudging up, Costco and Sam's Club now at $3.09, other's at $3.19 to $3.45 with a few way higher. Eggs at Walmart are still well over $5.00 a dozen for large, what got me, yesterday, a box of 18 extra-large was cheaper than a dozen large. Got to be careful though, at checkout, two items checked out at higher prices than the shelf price. I called them on one since it was $4.00 difference, the other I just let go since the clerk appeared to not liking to be there in the first place and it wasn't worth the hassle for fifty cents. The other thing about Walmart is that there is so much that the shelf tags are missing and they took away those, "check price here", scanners. Oh, that's right, we are suppose to download the Walmart app and scanner....

Going to take a break from my wood steam engine and make a stock for my new gun. I have a new bandsaw and this is the perfect project for this. As for the engine, I'm on a step that requires one hand to hold one sub-assembly, one to hold another and two more to get them into a third assembly. That's the real trick to this, especially since some of the drawings are not quite right.

Let's hope everyone has a nice weekend. Stay warm and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-07-2023, 08:32 AM