The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(01-09-2023, 07:35 AM)tompm Wrote: Good morning, folks

It is a crisp 34 this morning. High will be 43.

I did not get much done this weekend. My back and knees were giving me pain issues and as a result my mobility was limited as well as picking up anything heavy. We will have to start on the decorations during the week. Even moving laundry baskets around was on the difficult side.

I did get some more hoppers checked and tuned up as needed. I still have about 15 to 20 to go before all the open hoppers are done.

Friday I am scheduled to get an injection in my back which I am hopeful will less the pain and mobility issues I have been experiencing lately.

Today I need to return a key to the local hardware store. They cut three new keys for us. Two work and one does not. I also need to return a couple of Christmas items that did not fit.

I hope everybody has a good day.
 Good luck with that injection, I've opted for ablation which they're suppose to do on Wednesday. I don't know too many people that don't have back issues. Chiropractic doesn't always work and surgery is out of the question. Got a number of friends that regret doing that. The older you get, the worse your issues become, I think it should be the other way, they should improve with age, but like so many other things, it's just a pity that's not how it works.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-09-2023, 11:39 AM