The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, it's getting light out and all I can hear are F35's taking off, bunches of them. I really don't mind, it's if they ever stop, when it's time to be concerned.

I'm hoping to get my truck back, it's going on six weeks in the shop and the last part was suppose to be here yesterday. I do not like driving a rental, and I'm sure Geico doesn't like paying for it either.

Slowly working on my wood engine, up to step 15 now, have little hope that it will actually run, it has to be put together like a precision watch, yet many of the gears are wobbly and don't mesh correctly. Maybe some glue, but the instructions say, "no glue", so now what? Maybe something in step 38 or 40 might correct all this. Nope 

Temps still around 70, heavy rains in California coming our way by this weekend. Way short, not sure if or when they're going to hold back on farmer's water access, just doesn't make sense. Right now there's one subdivision that has to have their water trucked in and they stand a chance of losing that. A water bottling plant wanted to build a factory here, but good senses prevailed and was turned down. Now if we could only do something about that Budweiser beer brewery.

Today I have a few house chores so I'd better get going. Everyone have a great day today...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-10-2023, 08:49 AM