The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, We hit 70 yesterday, a little lower today. According to the weather gal on TV we should have gotten some rain last night but it was a no show. I guess California is getting it all right now. We should get that storm this weekend, we desperately need it. You are right Charlie, too much housing going up and not enough water supply. The city sends out building permit lists the first of every month. A few months ago I checked the list and there was close to 3000 single housing permits pending. This month there is around 250. They are still going ahead with some new sub-divisions and large apartments using ground water I'm assuming.

Gas is going up, Costco now at $3.27, just a few pennies more at the Fry's a block from my house. I was going to fill up my rental to give it back, but the body shop says they got my part in Monday, but it was for the wrong door. Who knows when I see my truck again.

Today I get my lower back ablation, cutting a nerve. I'm hoping after 65 years, my lower back pain will go away. It's an office procedure and I'll drive myself home, so no biggie, unless it works...

Tom, I hope they have a way to deal with your pain as well, I'm sure that it's debilitating at time and can screw your day up.

That's it for now, I hope everyone has a great day, stay safe, stay warm and stay dry..
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-11-2023, 06:16 AM