The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, folks

It is 33 on its way up to 43. It was 28 when I visited the project site early this morning.

The last two days have been a not-so-subtle reminder why I am getting the back injection on Friday. Yesterday in particular was bad. We had a concrete pour which meant I had to be onsite for the pour. I was onsite at 7:30 AM for the pre-pour inspection. First truck arrived a little after eight. The contractor poured 88 yards which meant 9 trucks. Last truck left the site at 12:45 PM. I was basically standing for the entire time except for two trips to the car to get warm. Temperatures started at 34 went to 38 by 10 AM and then dropped to 32 by noon. I don’t think they ever reached the predicated high of 44. By the time I got back to the trailer my back and legs were stiff and the back pain was a 9. Some heat and ice helped a little at home. Standing and sitting for long periods of time cause the pain. Even though I did walk around yesterday there were long periods where I stood still. I also think the cold caused some of the issues yesterday.

Later in the evening I was able to check and tune up the last of the hoppers. Now I need to organize them for storage.

Today on the way home I have to stop at the hospital for my pre-procedure COVID test.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-11-2023, 07:55 AM