The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, good morning. Got my ablation yesterday, big difference this morning. 2285_ 2285_ The procedure wasn't bad, pricks of needles and a probe, but my pain level is down appreciatively this morning. Only problem is that I woke up at 1:00 and got up at 2:30. Nappy nappy later today. I hope Tom has as much success with his shot tomorrow.

Went to Denny's for breakfast yesterday, there were five police cars in front of the Verizon store next door at 6:00. The waitress said that when she got there at 5:30, there were eleven cars and all the cops had their guns drawn facing the store. Apparently, someone broke down the front door and set off the alarm. They were gone by the time the cops got there. It is unnerving why we have such an increase in crime lately, but I don't want to get into the reasons why without getting into politics... Nope

Temps today should hit 74, good chance of rain on Sunday-Tuesday for those storms hitting California right now.

I hope everyone has a fun day today, I'm bouncing around between my wood engine and my gun stock. Just finished step 16, but need to get to the spring before I go any further. As I feared, it is not secure on the inside end and it won't be easy to get to since it was step 1 and 2. The gun stock is going a lot better.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-12-2023, 04:49 AM