The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, folks

It is 36 going up to 51. We had a light rain overnight and they say we will get heavier rain this afternoon.

Don, I hope the shot helps. This week has been one the worst for pain since the accident. When I got home the pain was at a 9 getting ready to flip to a 10. At this moment it is 5.

We have a concrete pour this morning. It is small, only 16 yards for two piers. It is scheduled to start at 8 AM and should only be two trucks. We should be done by 10.

I had to stop at the hospital yesterday on the way home to get my pre-procedure COVID test. Then it was on the Kohl’s to make a couple of returns.

I did change the McHenry couplers on 5 Athearn and Roundhouse boxcars. I also finished an Accurail boxcar kit. The brake wheel was giving me fits. It would not stay on until yesterday. I organized the open hoppers. While doing so I discovered 3 hoppers that I had missed. I also realized I had just received two Anthracite Railroads Historical Society Atlas hoppers. I checked the five hoppers and put them in the correct pile. The two ARHS I will need to add numbers. They come with decal sheets for the numbers.

Today I would like to get the bins out of the attic for the Christmas decorations. There are a couple of small chores I would like to do depending on my back.

I have more rolling stock to change couplers on. This time it is a bunch of Bowser boxcars.

I was hoping to go to the Greenberg Train Show this weekend but it is going to depend on how I feel after the shot on Friday.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-12-2023, 06:06 AM