The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all
       Today is my wife's monthly dinner with her brother and his wife and my daughter and her daughter. Everyone brings a dish but Mary does the main course, today is meatloaf.

The yellow decals for the LBCV locomotive turned out OK. I am very pleased with the white paper. I did not get a perfect match for the red but it shows vey well.     
Of course there is a hand rail on the rear that needs adjusted that I didn't see before taking the picture. 

We have a trip coming up Wednesday. My wife adopted another dog so we need to go to Columbus Oh to pick him up. It is 3.5 hours each way so it will be a long day. Our appointment is at 3 PM so we will be driving home at night. This guy looks a lot like the Eskie we lost 2years ago, the big difference is he has both eyes.     

I was shocked that she wanted another but our Eskie was her heart dog and she loves the breed. This just wasn't planned at all.  Icon_e_biggrin. She does all the work with them so I don't have any complaints, it's her hobby and I have mine.  

Best wishes for peace and health to all of the world. We need a good year
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 01-15-2023, 10:23 AM