The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning. 
       It's 30 degrees here on the homestead with a high of 45 predicted. Rain is to move in tonight and stay around untill noon tomorrow. Wednesday looks good for our trip.  hope that forecast holds true. 

I am glad the back pain is easing for Don and Tom. I hope that it gets 100% better for both of you. 

I may work on the motor home today, it is blowing the breaker on the fan/AC clutch, I think it may be the fan motor drawing too much which could be a big job changing. I will see what the Youtube folks have to say. 

A friend from San Francisco tells me the snow pack in the mountains is 200% of normal and they are now worrying about it all going off in a warmer than usual spring that could cause severe problems. If it goes off normally it would be a big help filling the reservoir's and water tables. I am still of the opinion that they need folks to manage the water usage from Lake Mead and Lake Powell better.  Generation should stop completely until the water is allowed to come back. We still have some power plants that could pick up the slack. We need the food that the irrigation provides more than we need the strip lit up in Vegas. The agreements about usage need to be altered to match the times. 

Have a grand week everyone.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 01-16-2023, 08:42 AM