The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, still wet and chilly. We've had about 3/4" of rain so far this week, not bad. Temps have been in the low 60's even though they've forecast mid 50's, but at least they're right on the rain.

Charlie, one problem is they're shutting down coal burning generating stations putting a burden on the dams, shutting down pipelines plus we're pushing towards  electric vehicles and now they want to do away with gas stoves. The only source of energy will be electricity from water for a while, then nothing. No power, no potable water because the Colorado River has dried up. Won't even be able to charge up that new Tesla, and they still won't admit they screwed up. They've saved the planet because there'll be no one left.

Speaking of vehicles, I'm suppose to be able to pick up 99.5% of my truck today. Still can't find the piece of door trim, it may be months before Honda makes any more, but they can't keep my truck that long without a fight, so they say they have a "temporary" fix so the door won't leak, which is a good idea right now.

I hope everyone has a good day, just be careful out there, Mother Nature is on a rampage right now.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-17-2023, 06:16 AM