The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, looks like folks here are really busy, we skipped one day with nobody posting to the Hobo Camp. I hope all is well with everyone and it's not losing power or the Internet thanks to storms that's keeping anyone away. Here, it's still chilly, 60 +/- for a while yet. Up north still snowing, well past 2' in some areas. I've got to go up to Prescott sometime in the next few weeks, so I hope the snow stops before then.

Right now, gas prices are dropping a bit. I can get gas at the Fry's station one block from my house for $3.25, the same price as Costco which is 3 miles away. Just waiting for Costco and Sam's Club to drop as well, no rhyme or reason why this is happening, but we'll take it.

Not much else going on, it's nice to have my truck back, it's strange but all the time I had the rental, I would reach up to hit the garage door opener button, which is on the truck but not the rental. Now that I have my truck back, I'm trying to move the shift lever which is on the rental, but not my truck which has shift buttons. They have a term for that but it escapes me, maybe "conditioned memory", but not sure.

So anyway, wake up y'all and let us know what's going on. New weekend coming up, still stormy out so be careful out there.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-20-2023, 10:46 AM