The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, yeah Jim, this cold snap we're having doesn't treat our old joints and bones like they used to. There has to be some relief, remember, we're just weeks away from the Super Bowl and we don't want to see anyone get a chill as they get out of their corporate jet and into their limo. Nope I really wonder if there are any "regular" folks that can afford to go to the game. I found an "Amazing deal", a ticket up in the corner of the end zone in the nosebleed section for only $5,191. Got a real bargain if you want to sit on the 50 yard line, $47,807 gets you in row 4, but hurry, there's only 10 left at that price. I can watch it for free on TV, but I'm not sure. The more I watch football, the more I get fed up with those announcers that keep grinding away with statistics and replays, then there are those choreographed dance routines that some folks may love, but they are annoying for me to watch, this is a football field, not the Radio City Music Hall. Also, it's hard to care less to watch those great ads, $7,000,000 for a 30 second ad, plus the cost of producing it. Gotta ask, is anyone there to see the game or are they there just to show off and say they went?

Enough grumbling for one day, not much else to talk about. We are starting to get a few donations, and we'll hold our first auction in about a week once we find what we have to auction off.

Have a great day, stay warm and stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-22-2023, 06:35 AM