The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good, and a darn cold, morning. Temps up in Flagstaff are 11/27, here 32/50, relentless.Flagstaff has set a new record of 57.9 inches of snow so far this month which will be great for the skiers now, and the snow melt this spring, but it's causing us to have to wear heavy jackets down here. Normally we see snowbirds walking around in shorts, flip-flops and t-shirts, but not now. Our church A/C system is down and I'm not sure it wasn't snowing inside yesterday.

Need to fill up this morning, Costco is $3.35, most others are $3.39, no sense driving to Costco to save about 50 cents when it costs an extra dollar to get there. It doesn't make sense, most times Costco can be 40 cents lower than most others. Talked to a lady yesterday that was complaining that the rental she was driving only got 20mpg, her hybrid which was in the shop was getting 60..... Me, I'm delighted that my truck gets 20....

We're meeting at a different place for breakfast this morning, Brenda's is closed on Mondays until they can find a second cook. Sign on the window, "cook wanted, wait staff wanted, dishwasher wanted" Lots of jobs open, lots of people getting unemployment, yet they keep paying them not to work.

Take care, have a great week and enjoy whatever it is you do... Life is too short to do otherwise.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-23-2023, 06:25 AM