The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, fridge morning as it may be. Was 35 when I went to breakfast, it should be in the 60's later on. The only good thing is that we're going to have a good snow melt come spring. Temps should start to climb for a while, don't know what it'll be like on Feb 12, but the Super Bowl will be in a domed stadium, but the Phoenix Open will be played outdoors. I wonder, the way sports teams get the taxpayers to pay for their places of work, I wonder if one day they try to get the Phoenix Open golf course to be enclosed so that no one attending gets a chill. Easy-peasy, just threaten to move the venue to somewhere else and the politicians will cave. BTW, the Phoenix Open moved to Scottsdale many years ago where there was more room (415 acres) at the time, not really sure if it cost the taxpayers a dime. By comparison, the taxpayers chipped in about $375,000,000 to build the stadium for the Cardinals and are now getting hit to relocate the hockey team to Tempe.

Not much else going on, gas is on the rise, Costco was $3.35 this morning, but jumped to $3.39 by the time I got there.

Take care everybody, stay warm and stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-25-2023, 09:01 AM