The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening all.
       It was a snowy morning and I had to make another trip west. One of the hardest things I have ever had to do because I had to return the dog we rescued last week to the shelter. He was the best possible dog I have ever seen, loving and cuddly, house broken and just all around wonderful except he could not adjust to being around our other 2 dogs. For no reason he would attack our old girl and we just could not calm him down when they were around so in fairness to him I took him back and told the shelter manager that he needed to be with an older person or couple that were retired but could not be around any other dogs and probably no cats either. His previous owner had died and they had no back story on him. They will keep me informed as to where is is placed. Having worked with rescue my wife and I are aware of the needs but I am really sad that I had to return this sweet boy. I told them it would be great if they had a foster that fit the bill because he was showing the anxiety the minute we went in to the office. 

Having driven almost 400 miles today, the first 100 in a snow storm I will not see any train room action.  Icon_e_biggrin

Nothing else to report. I am sad tonight but life moves on. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 01-25-2023, 09:02 PM