The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning y'all, got an extra hour of sleep this morning, almost like it was Saturday already. Goldth Today's forecast, "abundance of sunshine", temps back into the 60's for a while here, but 29 is the high up in Flagstaff for today.

Charlie, sorry about the dog, it's hard sometime to know what a rescue animal's past was like. A friend has a rescue cat that he's ready to take back. Just him, but it actually clawed him the other day and drew blood. I wish the best for all of you, the animals too.

Gas is up a few cents, many stations are the same as Costco, $3.39, which is hard to understand. We pay a membership fee so that things there are less expensive, that includes gas.

I might finish my wooden engine today, down to the last five steps. All the gears were working at one point, but not now. Everything is so rickety that parts need glue to keep them together.  All-in-all though, I am amazed at how complex this thing is and that it goes together as well as it does. I'm not sure if it will ever run, but a drop of glue here and there might help.

Take care, have a fun day and stay out of the snow if you can.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-26-2023, 07:44 AM