The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people of Big Blue, a bit chilly early today but we'll be hitting the mid-60's later on, still below average, but better than last week. The wind is making it feel colder than it really is, gusts up to 30mph, just shy of a tornado...well, it seems like it...

Everyone here is prepping for the great sports weekend, pre-game Super Bowl activities are already ramping up, you can watch the vehicle auctions on TV 24/7 if you don't want to pay the exorbitant fees just to go watch, or verify you are a multi-millionaire to go bid. I'm sure there's something going on up at the Phoenix Open besides just drinking at many of the venues there.

Hmm, I just became a multi-millionaire, got a robot call that I won $4.8 million dollar in the Readers Digest sweepstakes. One has to wonder why with such an important win they don't call in person. I forgot to write down the number I had to call to claim my winnings...oops...

Just now I got an "invoice" from PayPal for about $400, if I didn't buy something, I need to respond to a Yahoo.com email address. Wonder why PayPal doesn't have their own email box, plus, don't they normally take the money out of your bank account? Waiting These scammers are getting relentless, and annoying. I know a lady that got taken for $10,000 because she fell for their schemes.

Take care and stay safe, too many scammers out there trying to take whatever you own.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-27-2023, 09:42 AM