The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, it's really not bad, chilly mornings but mid to high 60's. My outdoor thermometer got into the 70's yesterday, but it never agrees with the official readings. Right now it's 39, just what AccuWeather says it is, so I'm confused. We should be back to normal by late next week, low 70's for a change. Been watching the Barrett-Jackson auctions in Scottsdale, loads of people wondering around outside looking at vehicles getting ready for the block. I don't think they've got to the multi-million dollar cars yet, the highest yesterday was a quarter-million dollar 'Vet. I need to go up to Prescott next week, suppose to snow early in the week there, that's when it's suppose to rain down here.

Today might be a good day to go back and do a few things on my layout. Got some trackwork and some wiring to do. I may get some of it done.  I'm just about finished with my wooden engine, it's all together but not able to run, plus things fall off and move around way too easily so I still have a couple of tubes of CA that I may need to call upon to do their thing.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, come to Phoenix if you want to join in the Super Bowl, the car auctions and the Phoenix Open festivities, just don't expect to have a car to get around. Rental agencies say they are well stocked, just until you try to rent one. I'm sure they were glad to get back the one I was driving for almost two month. So am I, even though my truck repairs are only 99.5% complete.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-28-2023, 07:50 AM