The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning Blue
        We have rain here in southeast Ohio. I don't know what the weather forecast is, and I don't care. What littlenews I watched this morning had a clip about more folks being concerned about climate change. It has increased from 1%to 8%.   All of these weather disasters have changed their mind. I feel that most of the increase in damage is not due to more severe storms but due to stupid people building and living in areas that have always had storms and disasters. The death toll today from the San Francisco earth quake would have been far worse under todays population growth which is double 1908s. The same scenario in Florida with hurricanes.  

I worked on trains for a while last night and have almost completed another decoder install on an Atlas yellow box SD24. I will have to order the proper couples for it. It needs real short shanks. All that is left is to hook up the headlight wires. 

I expect a quiet day today, I may try to finish wiring the heater in the motor home. The steering box is bad and Rock Auto is sending a replacement that my son will change when it arrives. 

Have a good day everyone.
        Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 01-29-2023, 10:10 AM