The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 36 heading up to 53.

This weekend we worked on getting the Christmas tree down. This year has been a very slow process, much slower than normal for us. We ran some errands on Saturday and spent Sunday around the house. I did not watch any of the championship games. It is not that I am not interested I just don’t watch much sports. I did check in every so often. I guess there will be a lot of green flu today.

I continued organizing, checking, and tuning up boxcars. I finished the 36-foot wood boxcars and got them in a bin. I am working on my new acquisitions and getting them inventoried, organized, checked and tuned up if necessary.

Today we are scheduled for a concrete pour. It might not happen as the contractor submitted a change request that was rejected on Friday. Later this morning I have a video visit with the doctor who did my back injection. It is the normal follow up visit. My wife started physical therapy last week and I restart tonight with her.

Going through the boxcars I discovered about a dozen Athearn blue box and a couple of Accurail cars that I need to add screws to the coupler pockets. I also found 2 Proto 1000 Penn Central boxcars that still have EZ-Mate couplers that need to be replaced.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-30-2023, 06:01 AM