The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, going to be chilly and wet today and tomorrow, high 50's with rain starting this afternoon. Going to go up to Prescott, debated because they're suppose to get a few inches of snow this week, but that won't start until late this morning and we should be heading home by then.

I did not watch more than a few minutes of the playoff games yesterday, Probably the same with the Super Bowl. The commentators are getting to me, now they have a tool where they can circle different players as they're lined up for a play, and predict what's going to happen, then sneak in four or five replays with circles and lines and tell you what went wrong or right with the play. I saw where an announcer decided they were as important as the players and coaches to the game and should be paid accordingly. I'd pay them to shut up their constant prattle.

Heading to a different restaurant this morning, Brenda's is closed today because they only have one cook and she gets Sunday and Monday off. We went somewhere else last week and no one wants to go back thanks to the attitude of the owner/waitress.

I hope everyone has a great week, stay warm and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-30-2023, 06:19 AM