The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning
        A coating of the white stuff but nothing that needs plowed.  It is currently 21 degrees headed for 28. 

I ordered 100 sections of Lionel HO NS flex track from Trainworld. It was on sale for 299. It should be here today.  I must have got the last box. It is better than half the price of Atlas and from the video I watched it may be the same as the Model Power track I got when I started building 12 years ago. I used Atlas on the last layout in my other house but I liked the smaller spike heads and the stiffness of the Model Power track, and it is more silver than the Atlas witch to me seems to have a golden cast to it. 

I finally got an email off to Rock Auto and they explained how to get a replacement steering gear for the Motorhome so it is to be delivered today. My son will change it for me on Saturday. 

I placed the Q2 on the track and it just sits there chuffing like a steam engine idles. I was gifted the decoder so it may need a reset, or I may have some wires not hooked to the right place. I went by the normal color code but maybe this one is different. If it is just a bad decoder it will be easy to replace. 

I am hoping we are seeing the end to the drought in most of the country and I hope they soon realize that water is needed for people to live more than they need those flashing signs in Vegas.

Cheers to all
       Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 01-31-2023, 08:59 AM