The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, good morning, we did have a bit of rain yesterday morning, let's call it a sprinkle or two (.04"). TV weather gal says we'll hit 58, NWS we actually hit 65. Mother Nature must be coming to the Super Bowl, no rain and temps in the 70's for a while. We're going target shooting on Saturday with a high of 75. It's about time.

Waited all day for a FedEx package that was scheduled for delivery yesterday, never left the warehouse, now there is no delivery date. I've traced packages in the past and they get here and then shipped to some other city or state only to make it back a few days later. I can understand dealing with maybe a million packages a day, but bar codes are suppose to keep things going where they should.

Been needing gas, I can stop by Costco this morning and they are back as the lowest in the area at $3.37. There's on Cheveron station about 10 miles east of me at $2.86 and another Shell station about 10 miles north at $4.99. Crazy

Y'all have a great day, stay warm, but stay home, there's no room for anyone else in our area for at least the next two weeks. Well, I do have a guest bedroom complete with TV I might think about turning it into a short-term airBnB. Waiting Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-01-2023, 06:28 AM