The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(02-02-2023, 08:06 PM)BR60103 Wrote: How much would it cost to avoid the games?

Good morning everyone, as for avoiding the games, I stay in, don't even order a pizza, way too many Super Bowl Parties, not enough pizza makers to go around. Plus these parties keep the streets in the neighborhoods blocked with vehicles. If you do go out, you do not go near the 101 or I-10 freeways, traffic jams there waiting to get into the stadium. Then there's those who have already partied,  so, stay home and stay safe, is my motto. My cleaning lady's son is an EMT and will be working the game standing near the end zone, no parking or waiting in line issues for him. Her husband has to work the weekend, he's in liquor distribution and she says they've got trucks full of liquor and beer ready to go and keep all the bars stocked. BTW, she says that they have a number of EMT's and ambulances both inside and outside the stadium. There surely are some EMT's up at the Phoenix Open as well. Not for an injured player, but there's lots and lots of liquor there if you get my drift....

Temps in the mid-70's for a few days, ideal for target shooting. Going out tomorrow with Pat and my other son, just hope it's not too crowded and that everyone else is at one of those "Super Bowl Experience" things they're holding all over town.

Heading for breakfast now, so have a good day and I hope you have something nice planned for this weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-03-2023, 06:23 AM