The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, what a mess, Fox News says there's still a potential for an explosion in one tank car. Still, 500 people won't evacuate and so far they've arrested one blockhead that broke through the barriers. What possesses folks to do that, car explodes, 500 people won't have to worry about finding a new home. Watched the evening news, not a word about the derailment, too busy at the airport to greet the Super Bowl teams as they arrived. The local newspaper listed Luke AFB as one airport to park private jets, I don't think so with all those F35 and F16 there for training. I'm sure the government could use the revenue, but I doubt they would allow such a thing.

Temps still in the 70's for a while although it will be in the mid-60's on Super Bowl Sunday. No rain so they can still hold those high profile, high priced tailgate parties.

Got a clear week, nothing scheduled. Could go join in some of the golf and football festivities, they say if you go, be prepared to spend the day there. Me, I think I'm just going to start a new woodworking project. Keeps me out of trouble.

Take care, have a great week and for you guys up north and east, I understand temps will be on the rise for you soon.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-06-2023, 06:07 AM