The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

21 and partly cloudy headed for maybe the mid 30s and a chance for some sprinkles/light rain this afternoon.

Yesterday was pretty quiet until mid afternoon. Got a call from my sister-in-law. They were on their way from Nebraska to Michigan and wanted to meet at Applebee's for supper. Worked for me. Had a nice visit with them They will be back through on Thursday when I get to play motel for them for the night. When they do this they generally arrive late evening on Thursday and leave again mid morning on Friday. Works for me. All I have to do is provide a snack for Thursday evening. We generally go out to breakfast on Friday when they leave.

In other news there really isn't any other news. Next adventure for me will be in early March when Sioux City has a train show. It's a couple hours west of me so depending on the weather I may drive over for it.

Gas price has been holding pretty steady between $3.35 and $3.39 til yesterday when it dropped suddenly to $3.19

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 02-06-2023, 06:49 AM