The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, not been a good week, the train fire in Mississauga, a disaster but so far no injuries that I've heard of, but the earthquake in Turkey and Syria with many lives lost and buildings leveled to the ground is really bad. All this makes a spy balloon seem insignificant now. Our local news has gone almost 100% to Super Bowl coverage. A good thing I have no need to go near the stadium or downtown. We will be around 70 all week, 74 on Saturday, then 64 on game day with a tiny chance of rain. They'll just close the roof for the game, but all those tailgate parties are outside. Just one unique thing about the stadium, the field is real grass. They can roll the whole field outside if they have other things going on inside then push a button and the grass field just rolls right in. I think for the big game, they put in all new grass, nothing but the best.

Cannot keep track of gas prices, let's just say that Costco and Sam's Club are no longer the lowest price in the Surprise area, but they are in other parts of the Valley.

I hope things are warming up where it needs to for you all, cannot even think about being anywhere that's near 0 degrees. The closest I came was going though some snow flurries on the way to Prescott last week. Take care and have a fine and safe day
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-07-2023, 06:09 AM