The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(02-07-2023, 08:21 PM)BR60103 Wrote: EZ: the Mississauga fire was many decades ago. I think you meant Ohio.
Yup, I was looking for the name of where the Ohio fire was and saw that. I haven't even heard it on TV, "that fire in Ohio near the Pennsylvania border", is all they say. My bad... Icon_redface

Good morning everyone, things are kind of stable here, temps around 70, the TV lady says high 70's later this week, then mid-60's on Super Bowl Sunday with a chance of rain later in the day. Had some idiot scale a 44 story building in downtown Phoenix yesterday morning, apparently streaming it on the Internet. He was in about a 4' well and did it spread-eagle facing out. Only about a dozen cops and firefighters waiting for him at the top. as he went off to jail, he said he did it for some cause that I'm sure no one will remember.

I want to make a display case for that wooden engine I just built. Checked out the price of a small piece of oak plywood and a small sheet of acrylic, then went to the bank to apply for a second mortgage.

Going to Denny's for breakfast. Seeing our favorite waitress, Erica. She has so much compassion and treats her customer with such respect and care that I'd nominate her to run for president. Just a really nice person. We kid her that if we could clone her, the world would be a better place than it is now, and it would...

Have a great day, I hope all the bad weather has passed you all by.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-08-2023, 06:14 AM