The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 39 and heading up to 51. Oddly pleasant weather for February but it makes working outside much more tolerable.

Met with an attorney yesterday to discuss the accident from last July. I know my medical benefits from my auto policy will be running out soon and I just want to make everything gets paid. In the evening I cleared out a corner of basement that I will need to store bins for the rolling stock. I had the basement cleaned at one time but between the accident and the holidays things have gotten out of hand. I shall return to my philosophy of working at least 15 minutes every night on cleaning the basement. I applied this method before I restarted working on the layout to clean up the basement.

I tested my new Rapido PRSL RDC car. Compared to the Proto 1000 RDC’s I have this one is much smoother and quieter. It is also more detailed with such things as shades pulled down on some windows.

Tonight I want to move along in the basement to the next area and clean it out. If I have time and now that the layout is clear perhaps, I can run some trains.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-08-2023, 07:37 AM