The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(02-08-2023, 08:10 AM)Charlie B Wrote: Good morning.
         Well, the derailment is being cleaned up and they are hoping to run a train through by 11 AM. Folks that were evacuated are still not allowed to return. I say if it isn't safe for them to return it isn't safe to run trains. This situation outside of the evacuation area was handled like the gestapo would have done and I have contacted the governor and senators about it. We were not in that area yet we have been detained in our homes. Yes, we are allowed to leave, but there is no guarantee you can return and some of the people manning the blockades have been very rude to people as well as overstepping what they can legally do. 

I did however get the headlight on the Russel snow plow I assembled and I am pleased with the job. I am still not ready to build a wood steam engine.  Icon_e_biggrin 

Have a grand day everyone. 
Charlie

Pleased to see that the derailment has been cleaned up without further incident Charlie. It's a pity that some of those with responsibilities, and those in charge, sometimes overstep the mark. Probably no training in the type of control they are meant to be administering and have a power rush. Let's hope some lessons can be learnt about the failures in the system that allowed this to play out as it did. 
Not sure what the story behind this is, but I saw that are reporter was arrested at a news conference being held in the town??

Jack  219
LIFE....
..... Abandon the search for truth
Look for a good fantasy

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by OBJack - 02-09-2023, 12:34 AM