The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning friends, I'll be glad when the Super Bowl and Phoenix Open are behind us. I guess it's exciting for lots of folks and very profitable for others but turn on the local TV channels and that's all you see. The first thing I thought of when I saw all those people walking around the golf course and those at all those Super Bowl Experience venues, is how did they get the time off from work? Assuming that they have jobs that is. They've got streets blocked off downtown Phoenix, the convention center is full, a downtown park is dedicated to football things, and it goes on and on. My advice, stay withing a few miles of where you live unless you're close to downtown or the stadium, then my advice is to leave town for the week...

Charlie, give some folks an inch of power and they'll take a mile. They assume powers that they're not assigned to do. Do you need to obey them when it's not reasonable? Only if they have a gun...

I hope things are quiet and peaceful in your area, no more sub-freezing weather, no tornadoes and that you all have a great day
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-09-2023, 06:31 AM