The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning,
         They opened up the town around 5 PM and there were trains running once again. I am embarrassed for our people because the abuse of power extended to a national reporter that was doing nothing wrong.  Thank God they did not kill him but what one guardsman did off camera and several policmen did on camera was entirely uncalled for and I certainly hope they are fired. These are the kind of people that cause incidents like the one in Memphis. We have no need for bullies on any police force. I stand behind and support the police but I do not condone the abuse of power and it went farther than jailing a reporter that was only doing his job. It even embarrassed our governor.

I did a little work on trains yesterday but I couldn't put my heart in it. It's so odd. There are weeks at a time I don't leave the house but being locked in for 5 days without the freedom to come and go  really depressed me. The worst part of the confinement was that it was illegal, I heard from some people that they were allowed in or out depending on which blockade they went to but we did not have the option, nor should we have needed it, 

I was talking to a retired NS friend that is still in the loop last night and he told me it was not a hot journal, but most likely shifted lading that caused the car frame to fall on the axle and grind it through. There is video that shows the "Burning" that was taken over 20 miles away and a journal will burn off in less than 5 miles. If the heat is not where the detector is aimed at the bearing then they would not pick it up at the detector. 

Cheers guys.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 02-09-2023, 07:19 AM