The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, here we are BIG sports weekend here. Half the billionaires of the world are here, some playing on the field or course, others in the stands watching. Even the First Lady will be here. I wonder who pays for her seat.... The Phoenix open takes a back seat to the Super Bowl, but it will be attended by around a half-million people. They have a grandstand around the 16th hole about the size of a baseball stadium and can seat 16,000 and is full about three seconds after the gates open. They have, "The Crow's Nest" and other venues if you go there just to drink or look at celebrities, which many do. This year's purse is $20,000,000 with three of that going to the winner. Speaking of sports, there's some trades going on in basketball and the Phoenix Suns are suppose to get some player that still have over a $100,000,000 left on his contract. Icon_e_surprised

Called the IRS the other day, got tired of "push 1 for this, 2 for that", so I hit "0" and by golly, a woman answered. I was on the phone with her for 47 minutes, she didn't resolve my problem (they owe me money), but she got it back on the table. I wasn't aware that the IRS had people working there that actually cared. Applause Applause "I'm not going to let you go until I'm sure I have everything right", she says. WOW!!!!

Take care, have a pleasant weekend, stay safe and do something you enjoy doing...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-10-2023, 06:23 AM