The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Saturday morning all, as usual, I got a extra one and a half hours of sleep, went to bed a half hour early and slept until 5:00.

Charlie, you have to wonder if this is the first real situation this general had to face and he was going to do it with gusto... I have yet to see anything on the national news about this incident.

A friend of mine handed me a box of N scale stuff yesterday. It is all from the 70's. Enough track sections to get me to downtown Phoenix with enough rail joiners to make it work. Got a MRC ControlMaster X which looks interesting and one steam engine with a broken tender. A bunch of broken cars that aren't worth fixing, and oh yeah, some more track including those with that plug into those manual switch controllers, also a bunch of those switches. I have a lot of rolling stock that goes back to the 70's when I bought someone's layout. With a controller, engines, cars and track all 50 years old, I've got enough stuff to build a nice layout like it would look back in 1970, state of the art back then... Cool Something to think about.

One more day before the Stupid Bowl (oops typo), and the Phoenix Waste Management Open final round, then maybe the local news will revert back to a newscast instead of a sports and venue cast. They are saying that the golf tournament will attract 500,000 fans, and they're sold out at $50 a head, and over 60,000 for football at and average of $9,000 a seat. Tomorrow, the Navy will do a flyover just as the last note of the National Anthem is sung. I might be able to see that from my house.

Got stuff to do, so you all have a great weekend, stay safe and enjoy what it is you're going to be doing.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-11-2023, 08:13 AM