The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(02-11-2023, 09:15 AM)Charlie B Wrote: Good morning.
       Don, I sure hope the tax payers are going to foot the bill for the flyover. The ticket prices could not possibly defray that cost.  

I only worked in the train room for just a few minutes yesterday so very little got done. I think I have room for a yard with 300 feet of track (5 tracks each about 60 feet) but I will have to have a removable bridge to get from the main to the yard. A second level is not feasible.  

No big plans again today. I will not be watching the stupid bowl but I may watch some of the golf. 

Cheers 
Charlie

You can be sure of that Charlie, on our dime. The flyover cost will be around $80K, but that doesn't include getting to Luke, maintenance and getting home. Still, a pittance compared to the fact I hear dozens of F16's and F35's over my house all day, sometimes in the evening. Luke is a pilot training base and I never mind the noise. The unique thing about this is that all pilots will be female. They landed at Luke AFB a few days ago and I'm guessing that they're doing a few practice runs while waiting. They say that they will be timed to get there on the last note... And everybody had better be standing when it happens, on the field and in the stands.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-11-2023, 09:49 AM