The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, Tom, hate to one-up you, but the sports nuts will be going even nuttier, 75 yesterday, 75 today for the big game and the final round of the Phoenix open. Good thing because tomorrow it will drop into the mid-50's with showers making it a bit shaky for a few thousand private jets to take off. Picked up some Mexican food for supper last night and even that place was more crowded than usual. Local folks avoiding the big restaurants. I know, if you fly in on a private jet, stay at the Mountain Shadows at $2,000 a night, you're not going to go to Mr. Taco and eat out of plastic take-out boxes.

Gas is down a few cents, Costco down the street is now at $3.19, most others $3.25, not worth driving to Costco, I can save 80 cents and it costs a dollar to drive there and back.

I'm not sure what I'll do today, maybe watch a bit of the game, so much hype that I won't watch the local news for a few more days, not until everyone clears out of town and there's nobody left to interview. I might try to watch the flyover from the house, if I don't see them, I will when they land since the landing pattern to Luke is over my house. Beyond that, who knows, maybe a stop at Harbor Freight or Lowe's while everyone else is home watching the game.

Have a good day and enjoy the Super Bowl game or the Phoenix Open if that's what you're going to do.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-12-2023, 06:50 AM