The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, in about an hour, we should hear the roar of jet engines taking off from all the local airports. I remember when we lived near the Scottsdale airport after the first Super Bowl/Phoenix Open weekend, planes taking off at a steady rate from 6:00 AM until noon. I'm sure it's the same at Glendale, Goodyear and even Sky Harbor. Exciting end to the Super Bowl I hear. Don't know, I fell asleep about midway through the fourth quarter. Really must have needed my beauty rest... Icon_cry

Temps hit 79 yesterday, a 20 degree drop forecast for today with showers on and off most of the day. Busy week for me, appointments today through Wednesday, maybe target shooting Thursday or Friday.

I have opened a second auction yesterday, a 1971 copy of a 1879 railroad book. Bidding runs for ten days on this so don't hesitate. I am closing the current auction today since there appears to be no additional interest in the document offered. If you intend to bid, get to it because it will close at midnight EST.

Take care, everyone have a great week, temps on their way up for everyone will help.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-13-2023, 06:10 AM