The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, chilly and damp. Had a really loud storm roll through last night, lots of lightning and thunder. Almost 3/4" of rain too. Today, sunny but cool. Still snowing up north for a few more days.

As for gas here, some stations up, some down. Stopped at a QT yesterday morning, the sign says $3.19, but the pump said $3.15. Checked Gas Buddy later on and it showed $3.39 for the same station. Some Circle K stations are down to $3.09 if you pay with cash.

Been a busy week so far, today is no different and next week is even worse. Next week is the beginning of Lent, I'm sure by now that Walmart has all the Valentine candy off the shelves and replaced with Easter candy by now. Sorry, I'm not only giving up candy for Lent, but for life after looking at my glucose numbers.... Icon_e_surprised 

Remember, we now have a book up for our second auction. It may not be one that you'll snuggle in bed to read cover to cover, but will look good in you railroad book collection. Take a look and bid, it's right here

Time to head out for breakfast, need to fast after that for my test, no lunch today, but I'll get through it. Take care, have a great day and a safe one...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-15-2023, 06:23 AM