The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, today is "plenty of sunshine, but chilly". There is an early morning freeze warning for the valley, low 30's until 9:00AM, then up to 60 later on.

Hazmat situation in Tucson, tanker truck rolled over releasing nitric acid. I-10 has been shut down for a couple of days, "shelter in place" for anyone in one mile radius, but if it were me, I'd be outta there if I lived withing five miles of the area, nasty looking plume.

Not much interest in the current auction, if we don't see any bids soon, we'll pull the book. Someone must want to add it to their collection, and Fiat Fan has offered to pay for shipping, so someone please bid....

Today is a free day for me, been working on a gun that needs repair. I'm not a gunsmith but I can fix this problem. It came apart easier than I thought, and thanks to YouTube (what can't you find there?), I find that the barrel is reversed threaded... Why, I haven't a clue, but it's true.

Gas prices are kind of wonky, some holding steady at $3.19, others up to $3.99 except that one up on US60 looking to get $4.99 because they're the only station between here and Wickenburg.

Heading to Brenda's for breakfast. Yeah, they changed the name back, dropped coffee to a dollar and working at getting some of the old customers back, so everyone, take care have a great day, stay warm and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-16-2023, 06:25 AM