The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 53 heading up to 64.

Not much happened yesterday. My wife’s appointment with her new primary care doctor went well. Now she as to schedule an appointment with her urologist to clarify the medication he has her on and whether it is still needed.

I did get a few minutes to work on trains. I repaired three brand new Intermountain boxcars. Two had doors that need to be reattached and the third one had a ladder. I also may have finally gotten the brake wheel to stay on an Accurail single sheath boxcars. I spent some time researching decoders until my brain was ready to explode. I got out one my new Rapido PRR flat cars and tested a 35 ft trailer on it. Looks nice and seemed to run fine.

Today I have to take my wife to see her new endocrinologists. She got tired of the issues with her current one. They have had her insulin prescription screwed up for the last eight. My wife has been told one dosage to take by the doctor but the prescription dosage is different and this has resulted in my wife running out of medication early. Every time we have spoken to the office they say they are going to fix it but they keep sending the wrong prescription to the pharmacy. The final straw was when the office told the pharmacist that they don’t answer questions from the pharmacist about the medication and would only discuss it with my wife. Of course when my wife tried to discuss it they didn’t have the time, took a message and never called back.

I still need to decide what to do next on the layout. There is a short stretch of track I could ballast just to feel like I have done something.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-16-2023, 08:01 AM