The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

The sky is clear and the temperature is cold this morning outside my window. 6 now headed for maybe 30 this afternoon.

Not much going on around here. I have one house plant to re-pot. It had been sitting on an upper shelf and I was watering it pretty much blind. When I got it down to bring it downstairs I discovered one whole side of the put was broken out with about a 2 inch diameter hole in one side. Tried a couple weeks ago to get into the lawn shed for some potting soil but the shed was frozen shut. I was finally able to get in the other day. Also located a new pot under the basement steps (that's where my wife stored them). I've never re-potted a plant before so this should be entertaining.

I received my new mp3 player yesterday and it's all charged up and ready for the gym. The other nice part about that is that the box it came in is the perfect size to ship the auction book to its new owner so mosey on over to the auction thread and get your bid in.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 02-17-2023, 04:52 AM