The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
And a good Friday morning to ya, weather and gas prices are unpredictable. Yesterday, it was freezing early, and by mid-afternoon, I went out without a jacket. Glad I'm not up in Flagstaff, lows there have been -9, highs +17.. Down here, we'll be in the 70's in a few days. I think our news reporters have one-track minds....sports. We had the Super Bowl, the Phoenix Open, the pickelball national championship. Now all they talk about is our new basketball player, our new football coach, the Arabian Horse Show and, of course, Spring Training.

Gas has gone up from $3.19 to $3.59 overnight, even though the price of oil has dropped. Go figure...

Yes Tom, looks like everyone is waiting the last minute to bid on the book, just ready to jump on it. Well, if they wait too long, they're going to lose out, so someone start the bidding please. Tom is paying the shipping charges and now he has a box to ship it in, what more can you ask for?

Take care, everyone have a great weekend, and remember, Monday is a holiday in the US, meaning that garbage pickup will be delayed by one day next week. Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-17-2023, 06:14 AM