The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 56 and raining. High is supposed to be 59. This morning when I was getting ready to leave the weather guesser said we would get some showers today. Well, we are getting a lot more than showers. It has been raining steady and heavily at times for the past two hours and does not appear to be letting up for the next couple of hours. It is raining hard enough that all the ironworkers and carpenters went home for the day.

My wife’s visit with the endocrinologist went well and had a few surprises. The surprises confirmed to us that it was time to change doctors. The new doctor had several changes to my wife’s medication and answered some of the lingering questions she has had for the last couple of years that the old doctor’s office never seemed to give an answer to.

I didn’t get any thing done on the workbench or layout. I did, however, continue my research about DCC decoders. I also priced out some.

This weekend I am not sure what we are going to around the house. I have a bunch of little projects that I need to finish.

I am at the what do I do next phase on the layout. Do I continue the ballasting, glue down more track, work on wiring, start a new building, layout roads? I do plan to run some trains.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-17-2023, 08:48 AM