The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, temps in the 70's for the next four days, then drops into the 50's on Wednesday with a chance of rain. I see where that's coming from, Flagstaff has a high of 28 and snow on Wednesday. So far, they've had almost 98" of snow this year. It's suppose to be the snowiest place in the country, but there are those that debate that.

Tom, we've all been there, done that. I keep my shopping list on my cell phone now. Even now, I think of something to put on the list and by the time I get to my phone, I forget what it was. Icon_redface 

Gas here has gone crazy, oil prices drop, gas in the Phoenix area goes up. Costco at $3.34, major brands up to $3.99.

Monday was a record at the airport, some 200,000 people flew out, 15,000 rental cars checked in and you have to wonder where they put them. As for private jets, they're saying there were around 1000 of them, plus another 1100 other planes parked here. Can't you see the humiliation, coming in on a single-engine prop Cessna 172, parking it next to a $25,000,000 Gulfstream 650... the shame of it all Wallbang

So much for now, did get almost ten hours sleep last night, don't know if it's activity or just being old.  Waiting Time for breakfast, then heading to Loews for some plywood. Going to make a display case for my wooden engine. Have a great weekend, stay safe and enjoy what you're doing.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-18-2023, 08:09 AM