The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning and a happy Presidents Day for us here in the US. No changes here, temps in the 70's, gas is stable, well above the national average. People starting to trickle in again, Spring Training has sprung. Pretty soon we'll be seeing a bunch of guys standing around the practice fields with a glove on waiting to catch a ball that is hit over the fence. Don't really get that, are they souvenirs, do they sell them or maybe exchange them to get in to see practice? Haven't a clue why they'd spend hours waiting around looking at a fence in hopes that someone hits a ball over it.

Got to get to Loews before the price of lumber goes beyond affordable. A sheet of plywood is pushing $100, insane.... I want to make my display case out of oak, but I'm having second thoughts. Looking through my scrape pile to see what I can do.

Gotta go, meet a bunch of folks for breakfast this morning. We've got issues with Brenda's and might never go back, so we've found a new place. Everyone have a great day even if you don't have today off as a holiday.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-20-2023, 06:24 AM