The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, today looks like a mixed up day as far as the weather folks are concerned. One report says we'll be in the 60's with a decent chance of rain this morning, another says 70's with a tiny chance of rain, just not when. The weather lady on TV say maybe some rain tonight. I wonder if they ever talk to each other. Going target shooting this morning, got to see if I fixed the guns that I had problems with. The weather report for there is warm, little chance of rain, but windy. That means that our targets will be blown down and rolling all over the place.

I looked though my woodworking scrap pile and I redesigned my display case, so I may be able to get by without buying any lumber. I already bought some trim and acrylic, so I'm going to see what I can do with what I have.  get a woodworking magazine and they usually tell you the cost of materials for a project they show. Used to be most projects were in the low hundreds, now they're over  a thousand dollars, just to give you an idea of what hardwood has gone up. I want to use oak, and that's even hard to find, and out of sight when you do find it.

Gotta go load the truck, we're leaving early as usual. BTW, I'm still missing that trim that the body shop couldn't get. I called them last week, and it's still on back order. They said that some folks have been waiting months for parts.

Take care, have a good day, I hope your weather is improving, sounds like it is, but not everywhere. Flagstaff is looking at snow through the weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-21-2023, 05:46 AM