The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a little chiller than the past few days at 36. It is heading up to 43.

As predicated after I got hoe from the doctor not much got done. I did throw a load of laundry in the washer.

I added screws to the coupler clips and changed the plastic wheels to metal on some more Athearn blue box kit boxcars. I have one more blue box kit to tune up. I fixed a MDC/Roundhouse kit that was previously built. The original builder apparently did not understand how to attach the weights with the suppled plastic washers. I added the washers and a little glue to secure the weights. I changed the wheels to metal. I need to check the coupler height.

On the Bowser AS16 I reassembled the wheel assembly and lubed it. I was going to solder the wires back to the contacts but found my small wire strippers are missing. I had to order a new pair. I still need to clean the other wheel assembly.

Today I have an EMG on my legs to see if the nerves are causing the pain I am sometimes experiencing. I will see how feel afterwards as to what gets done. There is always laundry. Hopefully I can get some train time in.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-22-2023, 08:18 AM